Preserve your natural teeth while improving their appearance!
Are you unhappy with gaps in your smile, stained or crooked teeth, or just the overall appearance of your smile? Dental veneers are an excellent solution that can address any of your cosmetic needs and help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are a thin casing of porcelain that is placed on the visible surfaces of the tooth. The porcelain material is able to mimic the look and feel of natural teeth. With minimal preparation, you can have a revitalized smile in no time!
Close up image of smiling mouth with perfect straight white teeth and sparkly lipgloss
Benefits of veneers:
- Easily lighten the shade of your teeth to a uniform brightness
- Porcelain material is resistant to stain and mimics the look and feel of natural teeth
- Easy to maintain – no changes to lifestyle or hygiene
- Customized to fit your needs and goals
How are veneers applied?
It starts with a consultation where you’ll:
- Discuss your dental goals and assess your oral health with your dentist
- Go over the procedure to understand its benefits and any limitations
- Take any necessary impressions or x-rays
Next, your teeth will be prepared for the veneer:
- A small amount of the tooth’s surface will be removed to make room for the veneer
- A model or impression of your tooth will be made to design the veneer
- Temporary veneers may be set until your permanent veneers are ready
The final step involves:
- Adjusting and matching the veneer to fit perfectly in your smile
- Cleaning, polishing and scoring the tooth for a strong bonding process
- Applying cement to the veneer, and placing it on your tooth
- Cleaning any excess cement, evaluating your bite, and making any fine adjustments